Temperature converters are used to convert the signal from the thermocouple or RTD sensor to standard signals (0-20mA, 4-20mA, 0-10V) and bring them to devices which require such (eg. PLCs, data loggers, regulators etc.)
Temperature measurement in the range of 0-1000°C. Bringing a standard 0-10V signal to the PLC’s analog input.
The necessary elements for the implementation of the system:
- U1: universal temperature transducer LXT-81U,
- B1: K-type thermocouple,
- 24V DC power supply.
1. Connect the circuit shown in the scheme.
2. Set the DIP1 switches on the front of LXT-81U-D:
-  cold junction compensation: AUTO,
- [1|2|3|4] measuring range: 0-1000°C,
- [5|6|7|8] sensor type: K,
-  sensor break alarm way: MAX.
3. Set the DIP2 switches on the front of LXT-81U-D:
- [1|2|3|4] output: 0-10V.
Back to top