Control the liquid level in the tank. The measuring signal: 4-20mA. The displayed value should be in the range of 0-100%.
The necessary elements for the implementation of the system:
- U1: wall mounted current loop indicator SMI-20W,
- U2: liquid level meter with output signal of 4-20mA.
1. Connect the circuit shown in the scheme.
2. Configure the device by the user parameters:
- P1 = 1000 (upper limit = 100);
- P2 = 100.0 (decimal point)
- P3 = 000.0 (lower limit = 0),
- P4 = 000.0 (zero cut)
- P5 = 002.0 (filter time [s]).
1. Additional checkpoint – useful for maintenance.
2. The meter does not require an additional power supply.
3. The ability to display user units.
This system also can be buit using a TMI-20W – it is a panel mounted version of the SMI-20W.
Back to top